Winning protection for their pets, their possesions & your business
Pet Minders, Sitters & Boarders - if you're fully insured & the competition is not - who's getting the job?
Do you provide pet services in other people's homes? That's a great responsibility. Customers are looking for someone who takes their job professionally and can treat their home and pets with great care. Pet Business Insurance provides specialised insurance for individuals running pet boarding, minding and pet sitting services across the UK.
At Pet Business Insurance we understand the needs of Pet Sitters, Animal Minders and people offering Pet Boarding. Our specifically designed policy has been developed for your pet business and can be tailored to suit your own individual needs.
Pet Sitters and Boarders insurance covers all your requirements, including;
- Public Liability – should an animal cause an accident or injury or damage someone elses property
- Non-Negligent cover - accidental injury to an animal in your care. Up to £15,000
- Care Custody and Control (Liability to Animals) - in case the animal is injured or lost due to your negligence
- Loss of Key Cover – in case you misplace your clients' keys
- Personal Accident Cover – should you have an accident whilst at work and as a result your earnings suffer through disability
- Employers Liability for any staff you employ.
- Online quotation and cover or call 01284 736 874
- Tailor-made packages to suit your individual needs
- Annual or monthly payment options
As a Pet Sitter, Pet Boarder or Animal Minder you are responsible for the safety of guest animals and for their actions whilst they are in your care. At Pet Business Insurance we understand that you have specific insurance needs and concerns, which is why we provide the right insurance packages for individuals working as Pet Sitters, Pet Minders and Pet Boarders.
Your cover options;
||£10,000,000 with no excess
||£5,000,000 with no excess (other than an excess of £100 in respect of damage to third party property)
|Care Custody and Control / Animal Liability
||£15,000 any once accident or series of accidents, (Liability to Animals) arising out of one original cause with a £50 excess per loss.
|Holiday Cancellation Cover
||Up to £1,000 towards the cost of the owner's travel to return early from overseas holiday should the pet in your care die, or be lost.
|Non Negligent Cover
||Non-Negligent cover refers to liability that is without fault. In other words accidental injury to an animal in your care. Up to £15,000.
||£350,000 with £200 excess each and every loss
||Covers fire, lightning, explosion, aircraft, theft, riot or civil commotion, malicious damage, earthquake, impact, storm, flood, escape of water or oil or falling trees or branches with £100 excess.
|Personal Accident Cover
||£10,000 for a range of injuries — see our policy for further details. £100 weekly payment for Temporary Total Disablement, up to 104 weeks
|Vets Fees Extension
Up to £1,500 per animal for Vets Fees for injury, illness, death or loss from theft or straying to animals in your care. Up to £350 per animal for advertising and reimbursement of boarding fees.
|Loss of Key Cover
||£10,000 in the annual aggregate with NO excess