Get dog walking liability insurance
Peace of mind for you and your customers
Pet Business Insurance provides specialised insurance for dog walkers and individuals running dog walking services across the UK.
At Pet Business Insurance we understand the needs of part time and professional Dog Walkers. Our specifically designed Dog Walkers liability insurance policy has been developed for your pet business and can be tailored to suit your own individual needs.
The PBI Dog Walkers policy can cover all your requirements. Including;
- Public Liability – should an animal cause an accident or injury or damage someone elses property
- Care Custody and Control (Liability to Animals) - in case the animal is injured or lost due to your negligence
- Non Negligent Cover (as an extension of Public liability cover). Covers accidental injury to an animal in your care
- Loss of Key Cover – in case you misplace your clients' keys
- Employers Liability - should you have any staff or helpers
- Online quotation and cover or call our friendly team on 01284 736874
- Tailor-made packages to suit your individual needs
- Annual or monthly installment payment options
- Plus other cover options such as equipment, glass, buildings, personal accident, professional indemnity and holiday cancellation cover
As a Dog Walker you are responsible for the safety of the dogs and their actions whilst they are in your care. At Pet Business Insurance we understand that you have specific insurance needs and concerns, which is why we provide the right insurance packages for individuals and businesses offering Dog Walking services.
Your cover options;
||£10,000,000 with no excess
||£3,000,000 with no excess (other than an excess of £100 in respect of damage to third party property)
|Care Custody and Control / Animal Liability
||£15,000 any once accident or series of accidents, (Liability to Animals) arising out of one original cause with a £50 excess per loss.
|Holiday Cancellation Cover
||Up to £1,000 towards the cost of the owner's travel to return early from overseas holiday should the pet in your care die, or be lost.
|Non Negligent Cover
||Non-Negligent cover refers to liability that is without fault. In other words accidental injury to an animal in your care. Up to £15,000.
||£350,000 with £200 excess each and every loss
||Covers fire, lightning, explosion, aircraft, theft, riot or civil commotion, malicious damage, earthquake, impact, storm, flood, escape of water or oil or falling trees or branches with £100 excess.
|Personal Accident Cover
||£10,000 for a range of injuries — see our policy for further details. £100 weekly payment for Temporary Total Disablement, up to 104 weeks
|Vets Fees Extension
Up to £1,500 per animal for Vets Fees for injury, illness, death or loss from theft or straying to animals in your care. Up to £350 per animal for advertising and reimbursement of boarding fees.
|Loss of Key Cover
||£10,000 in the annual aggregate with NO excess