UK's best insurance for pet groomers
Professional cover for dog & cat groomers including mobile groomers
Providing pet grooming services? Dog groomer? Cat Grooming? Mobile, or home-based or premises?
In today's 'blame and claim' culture it is vital that your pet grooming business has the correct liability insurance to cover you in case you accidentally injure or lose an animal whilst it is in your care - or if something happens to a customer or employee.
At Pet Business Insurance we are recognised as one of the UK's leading pet groomers' insurance providers, with years of experience dealing with all aspects of dog and cat grooming businesses.
With the Pet Business Insurance Grooming policy you can tailor a package to suit your own individual needs. Including;
- Public Liability - to protect you from third party claims
- Care Custody and Control (Liability to Animals) - in case the animal is injured or lost due to your negligence
- Non-Negligent cover - accidental injury to an animal in your care. Up to £15,000
- Personal Accident Cover – should you have an accident whilst at work and as a result your earnings suffer through disability
- Loss of Key cover – in case you mislay your clients keys whilst providing a pick up and delivery service
- Equipment cover - insure the specialist equipment you use for your grooming business
- Employers Liability for any staff you employ.
- Online quotation and cover or call 01284 736 874 during office hours
- Tailor-made packages to suit your individual needs
- Annual or monthly payment options
Your cover options;
||£10,000,000 with no excess
||£3,000,000 with no excess (other than an excess of £100 in respect of damage to third party property)
|Care Custody and Control / Animal Liability
||£15,000 any once accident or series of accidents, (Liability to Animals) arising out of one original cause with a £50 excess per loss.
|Holiday Cancellation Cover
||Up to £1,000 towards the cost of the owner's travel to return early from overseas holiday should the pet in your care die, or be lost.
|Non Negligent Cover
||Non-Negligent cover refers to liability that is without fault. In other words accidental injury to an animal in your care. Up to £15,000.
||£350,000 with £200 excess each and every loss
||Covers fire, lightning, explosion, aircraft, theft, riot or civil commotion, malicious damage, earthquake, impact, storm, flood, escape of water or oil or falling trees or branches with £100 excess.
|Personal Accident Cover
||£10,000 for a range of injuries — see our policy for further details. £100 weekly payment for Temporary Total Disablement, up to 104 weeks
|Vets Fees Extension
Up to £1,500 per animal for Vets Fees for injury, illness, death or loss from theft or straying to animals in your care. Up to £350 per animal for advertising and reimbursement of boarding fees.
|Loss of Key Cover
||£10,000 in the annual aggregate with NO excess